Monday, December 16, 2013

Josh Abraham's "Screenplay Heroes" art

I don't usually promote reader's products here.  The real reason for that is that I don't want to open the floodgates to people asking me to spotlight their Kickstarter, their blog, and so on.  When I promote a short film, it's because I'm genuinely impressed with it and when I promote Kickstarters, it's only when I have personally donated to them.

But last week a reader named Josh Abraham sent me a link to his Etsy shop "Screenplay Heroes" and I found his product so damn creative that I just had to share it here.  He's created portraits of screenwriters drawn on excerpts of their scripts  They're available in his shop for $9.99. You can find a number of them on his tumblr as well.

Check out a few samples:

Joss Whedon



Kevin Williamson


Nora Ephron

You can find the Etsy shop here.

1 comment:

  1. These are very cool. Some great pre-mades to choose from...got my Paddy Chayefsky, Francis Ford Coppola and John Milius custom orders ready to go!

    ReplyDelete