Thursday, April 11, 2013

Future Filmmakers - an update on some Campus MovieFest winners

Some of you might remember last year when I attended Campus MovieFest and spent several posts spotlighting the work of several of the young filmmakers there.  By sheer coincidence, within the last week, I heard from two of the filmmakers who were featured in that series.

First, Nicholas Saier let me know that he's finishing up his feature film "Ipseity." He sent along a trailer that I'd love to share with all of you.  You might remember Nick's film "The Strong One," which won Best Picture and Best Director at last years Gala.


IPSEITY Theatrical Trailer from Silo 12 Productions on Vimeo.

I also heard from Charlie Myers, whom I interviewed last year when I featured "Man Crush," which was produced by his CMF team at Indiana University. "Man Crush" won for Best Comedy and Best Actor at last year's Campus MovieFest Gala. Charlie has been working on a five-part serial called "The Morning Serial."


It's great to see these guys staying active after college!

No comments:

Post a Comment