Thursday, January 28, 2010

Calling all industry pros!

I've gotten a couple of emails in recent weeks from a few pros in the industry who have professed to being fans of my blog, and a recent check of my Twitter followers turned up a few more people of that nature. I'd like to intergrate some other professional voices into my blog so consider this an open call for any industry pros to drop me a line.

I've already got one such individual working on an article for later this month, and there will possibly be a Q&A in the works. If you're an agent, producer, development executive, working screenwriter or any other sort of industry professional who enjoys the blog and might have something to say about the world of screenwriting, please drop me a line at zuulthereader@gmail.com.

I've got a couple interviews in the works for the coming months but I'm always trying to schedule more, and I'd welcome any writing contributions you have, if you've got a burning desire to be a guest blogger here. So please, don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment